On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.Read Less
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After little relax, proceed for the world&rsquos most renowned beaches Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.Read Less
At morning have your breakfast in the hotel after that our representative will help you to board the Boat which will sail to the Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island Island). On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort/hotel. After that start a trip for sightseeing Laxmanpur, Bharatpur& Howrah Bridge. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
• BHARATPUR BEACH :- The Bharatpur Beach is a beach of a low tide located just half a kilometer from the jetty, considered to be the best beach in the Neil Island. The calm, tranquil and perchance the picturesque beach is also popular with various water activities like swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving.
• LAXMANPUR BEACH :- Laxmanpur Beach is a picturesque waterfront, covering a long stretch of area of Laxmanpur village of Neil Island. The sea is shallow and calm, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. The serene beach offers a stunning panorama, especially the sun sets in the horizon.
• NATURAL BRIDGE :- Neil Island is famous for its naturally shaped- like rock also known as the Howrah Bridge. It has two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. The rock formation was called by the Bengalis who settled in the island in the early days and they refer it as the Rabindra Setu and later called it the Howrah Bridge. It is best seen during low tide.
Aadhar Card and Pan Card are not valid in Sikkim.
Only 6 passengers/heads (including children) are allowed in 1 Innova/Xylo/Similar. In case the number of guests are more than 6, two Innova/Xylo/Similar vehicle will have to be taken at additional charge.
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
Port Blair, Havelock Island
Port Blair, Havelock Island